Wednesday 27 March 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
How to write quality bids - developing your skills
This course will take you through the process of getting your project proposal to a stage where you are ready to make high quality applications – maximising your bidding successes – and is delivered by our Funding Adviser, who is experienced in supporting many local organisations in bidding to a wide range of charitable and lottery funds.
The course will enable you to understand what funders are actually looking for on their application forms, in relation to:
• Matching your charitable objectives with theirs – finding a good fit with potential funders
• Project descriptions and activities
• Project outcomes and outputs
• Budget preparation and scale
• Service user involvement
• Evidence of need – why is your project the one for them to back?
• Consultation with stakeholders of all types
• Your organisational capacity/track record
• Your governance
This course is aimed at anyone who has already been involved in bid writing and who wishes to develop their skills.
This training is repeated in September.
For those new to bid writing, we would recommend attending our ‘Introduction to Fundraising’ training in January.
In 2019, Arriva will contribute 55p to LCVS for every person attending our events who travels with Arriva. This will help us continue our work, whilst promoting environmentally sustainable travel. If you come to an LCVS event by Arriva bus, let us know so we can take a photo/scan of your ticket to claim the donation.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions