The course will enable you to understand what funders are actually looking for on their application forms in relation to:
- Matching your charitable objectives with theirs – finding a good fit with potential funders
- Project descriptions and activities
- Project outcomes and outputs
- Budget preparation and scale
- Service user involvement
- Evidence of need – why is your project the one for them to back?
- Consultation with stakeholders of all types
- Your organisational capacity/track record
- Your governance
The course is delivered by one of our funding advisers who has experienced of supporting many local organisations in bidding to a wide range of charitable and lottery funds.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 85.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 110.00|
Event terms and conditions