The course will enable you to understand what funders are actually looking for in their application forms in relation to:
- Matching your charitable objectives with theirs – finding a good fit with potential funders
- Project descriptions and activities
- Project outcomes and outputs
- Budget preparation and scale
- Service user involvement
- Evidence of need – why is your project the one for them to back?
- Consultation with stakeholders of all types
- Your organisational capacity/track record
- Your governance
The course is delivered by one of our funding advisers who has experience of supporting many local organisations with bids to a wide range of charitable and Lottery funds.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions