Wednesday 27 November 2019, 10am – 12pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH.
Insights on: Voluntary Sector Business Planning
- Are you ready to take your organisation to the next level and wondering how to go about it?
- Would you like a way to demonstrate the viability of your project to funders?
- Would you like to make the most of your time and resources?
- Are you starting out and looking for the most efficient way to achieve your aims?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of the above questions, or you would like to create a business plan for any other reason, join our development officer, Christina Dempsey, for her insights into business planning.
‘A business plan can be much more than a document that sits on a dusty shelf. It can be a road map to success that makes every stage of the journey easier to navigate, orchestrate, achieve and prove.’
Christina Dempsey, development officer
You’ll leave the session with:
- A greater understanding of how business planning can benefit your organisation
- A business plan template and the tools you need to begin working through it
- An understanding of how LCVS can help you to achieve your goals
Get our expert insights and begin business planning with confidence!
LCVS Insights is a series of free workshops, designed to provide you with important information on key topics that could improve the impact of your organisation. Check our training calendar for more insight sessions.
About the trainer
Christina has been supporting community and voluntary organisations for more than 20 years. She specialises in providing start-up and strategic planning advice that enables organisations to get things right from the very start, then work towards their aims and grow in a manageable way.
Consultancy, best practice reviews, change implementation, monitoring and evaluation, board reviews and community consultations are just a few of the areas that Christina advises on and supports with.
If you can’t attend this session, you can reach out to the LCVS Capacity Building team for advice at any time, on email@example.com.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions
Back to calendar