Wednesday 22 February 2017, 9.30am–12.45pm – West Derby Community Association, Lowlands, 13 Haymans Green, West Derby, Liverpool, L12 7JG.
Obsessive–Compulsive Disorder (OCD) is a serious anxiety-related condition where a person experiences frequent intrusive and unwelcome obsessional thoughts, often followed by repetitive compulsions, impulses or urges. Based on current estimates for the UK population, there are potentially around 741,504 people living with OCD at any one time.
To celebrate OCD Week of Action, Liverpool SOcial Care Partnership (LSCP) has developed a half-day session to support organisations. These sessions are a mixture of practical and theory with opportunities, where appropriate, for delegates to share their experiences.
The aims of this training course are for learners to;
- What is Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Obsessions and compulsions
- The causes of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Understanding anxiety
- The types of Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Who is affected by Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Treatments for Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
LSCP Members (fully subscribed 2015/16): Free
To book your place, call 0151 270-1703 or e-mail training@LSCPinfo.co.uk.Back to calendar