Friday 11 November 2016, 10am-5pm – 62 Castle St Liverpool L2 7LQ
Many of us have felt the pressure of a looming deadline or that feeling of anxiety before an important meeting.
A certain level of stress is unavoidable and even useful in certain circumstances.
However, when our stress levels reach a certain point, we can feel tired, tense, overwhelmed and no longer in control and interestingly feeling that we have no control over our situation is a major contributor to anxiety and stress.
But, there is a solution. Mindfulness attention training is one of the most powerful, clinically proven antidotes stress and anxiety, it has been adopted by individuals and companies all over the world as a way of improving overall performance and reducing “burnout”.
Mindfulness has been shown to:
- Have a positive effect on work-related stress
- Reduce the risk of “burn out”
- Improve attention span, performance, productivity, and satisfaction
- Help to improve relationships with colleagues
- Enhance creativity and innovation
- Reduce addictive behaviour and the use of alcohol and caffeine
- Increase blood flow and reduce blood pressure and the risk of cardiovascular disease
Yet mindfulness-based training is practical and can be integrated into any working practice.
When you attend the one day introduction to Practical Mindfulness™ workshop you`ll receive much more than some really practical, easy to learn skills to help you feel more relaxed, less stressed, more focused and more energised.
Cost: £67 per person, includes refreshments
If you are a small business on Merseyside with 1-250 employees, you may be eligible for up to 80% funding.
For more information, call 0151 559 0661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to calendar