Hosted by LCVS | 10 am – 1 pm on Wednesday 29 November 2023 | 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Awards for All is a well know small grants programme from The National Lottery. It makes grants of up to £10,000 over 1 year.
Its aims are to:
- build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- help more people to reach their potential, by supporting them at the earliest possible stage
- support people, communities and organisations that are facing increased demands and challenges as a direct result of the cost-of-living crisis.
This course is for a wide range of not-for-profit organisations who are seeking funding to deliver new or existing activity or to support your organisation to change and adapt to new and future challenges.
It will be delivered by the LCVS Funding Advisor who has over 17 years’ experience in the field of fundraising and has worked in the not-for-profit sector for over 30 years.
This session will:
- Give you an overview of the aims of the Awards for All programme
- Look at each aim in detail
- Introduce you to the application form and give you guidance on how to answer each question
- Explore ways to ensure your project meets local need and is “people-led”
- Run through organisation requirements such bank details, trustees etc.
- £55 for the Charity/Voluntary Sector
- £80 for the Private/Public sector
The above prices include refreshments and training materials where applicable.
Event/Ticket Transfer Policy
We offer event/ticket transfer right up until the day of the event. To transfer to another Event or Ticket, please contact LCVS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “EVENTBRITE TRAINING TRANSFER” in the subject line. Please note: We will not be accepting Transfer Requests after the training date.Back to calendar