Hosted by LCVS | 10 am – 4 pm on Thursday 14 December 2023 | 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Reaching Communities is arguably the most important voluntary sector grants program operating today. Competition for funding from the Lottery has never been greater. Learn how to use your development time wisely and tailor your submission to make your bid stand out from the crowd.
This training is delivered by the LCVS funding advisor Ged Simpson who has secured millions of pounds from this fund over the years.
During the session he will take you through the steps required to plan and prepare a strong submission, considering any update in the process and any changes in focus or criteria.
In particular, you will learn:
- the language of the Lottery, the various application submission options and how to package and present your project
- to make the best use of the information you have collected, to design and develop your proposal
- how to evidence need and define project outcomes
- to understand key considerations in the development of your budget
- techniques for producing a high-quality funding application.
If you are looking to identify and progress with large scale project development bid submissions to the Big Lottery Reaching Communities Fund, this training session is for you.
If you are new to project development and bid writing, we recommend that you attend our Introduction to Grant Fundraising and other sources of funds training session first. (See 7 February & 13 September 2023). If you have missed it, contact our Capacity Building team to arrange a meeting.
Please note all our funder specific workshops have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to the referenced funder.
- £90 for the Charity/Voluntary Sector
- £120 for the Private/Public sector
The above prices include refreshments and training materials where applicable. Full-day sessions include lunch.
Event/Ticket Transfer Policy
We offer event/ticket transfer right up until the day of the event. To transfer to another Event or Ticket, please contact LCVS at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “EVENTBRITE TRAINING TRANSFER” in the subject line. Please note: We will not be accepting Transfer Requests after the training date.Back to calendar