Friday 21 July 2017, 9am-4.30pm – The Brain Charity, Norton Street, Liverpool, L3 8LR.
This session is targeted at practitioners who will have the responsibility for completing an Early Help Assessment and also at the multi-agency workforce with the aim of developing the participant’s awareness of the Early Help Assessment Framework. The session will provide an opportunity for the multi-agency workforce to explore and develop skills in the key aspects of the Liverpool Early Help Assessment process.
- Identifying families at risk at an early stage, gaining their engagement and consent to initiate the process effectively
- Developing assessment skills, with a specific focus on identifying risk and protective factors
- Co-ordinating multi-agency delivery of interventions including managing effective team around the family meetings
- Reviewing progress appropriately and managing step up and step down (exit strategies)
- Generating effective working relationships and links between staff across agencies
Book your place online, clicking on ‘Workforce Development Events Booking System’. You can then create an account and book.
Alternatively, email email@example.com.
Lunch is not provided.
If you cannot attend, an alternate may be sent. At least 48 hours’ notice of cancellation is required or you may be charged £50 for non-attendance.Back to calendar