We’ll provide you with all the information you need to prepare applications to The Hemby Trust, Rathbone Trusts, PH Holt, John Moores Foundation and Steve Morgan Foundation. We’ll cover the key criteria, the ins-and-outs of the application processes and the steps to take, in order to prepare a great application.
In particular, this session covers:
- designing and developing your project ideas
- understanding different grant making processes and how to maximise your chances of receiving a grant
- aligning your project ideas/organisational needs to funder criteria
- how to evidence need and develop project outcomes
- exploring methods to develop your project budget
- techniques for writing high quality funding applications
If you’re based in Liverpool or Merseyside, get the knowledge and skills to understand grant requirements, and make strong cases for your projects, to key local funders.
Please note: all of our funder specific masterclasses have been designed using our in-house experience of working with applicants to prepare and submit successful bids to the referenced funder. In the 2018/19 period, this experience enabled us to secure over £5m of funding for community projects. Where content includes specific input from the funder, this will be explicitly referenced in the description of the session.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions