Wednesday 27 September 2017, 1.30-3pm – Liverpool Community Health, 2nd Floor, Liverpool Innovation Park, Liverpool L7 9NJ.
The session is aimed primarily at Community Matrons, District Nurses, Practice Nurses and HCA’s. The invitation is also extended to members of NHS Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group’s Community Collaborative Network. The session is delivered by Lead Clinicians and Senior Practitioners from Talk Liverpool.
The expected outcomes from the session are that attendees would:
- Have an understanding of how having a long-term condition (LTC) can affect people’s mental health
- Be aware of the prevalence of psychological distress in patients with LTCs
- Be able to confidently screen patients with LTCs for psychological distress
- Be confident in offering low level psychological interventions as a means of support for clients with LTCs
- Be aware of the stepped care approach to psychological interventions for people with LTCs conditions
- Be aware of the current IAPT provision and other resources available
To book a place, contact Dianna Mannhart on 0151 285 4774 or email email@example.com.Back to calendar