Hosted by Movema | Thursdays: 10 am – 12 pm | September to December 2021 | Starting 30 September 2021 | Venue TBC in Toxteth, L8
Making Moves from Movema is a free accredited training course with on the job work experience. The aim is to deliver an innovative diverse dance training programme that provides participants with the skills and experience to become dance leaders. This course is for people aged 19+ who are unemployed and not in education.
The course will be mainly delivered in person with some meetings online. The weekly workshops will be small group sessions which are part practical and part business skills. There will also be individual one-to-one sessions and independent learning.
The course content includes:
- Business skills (organising, marketing, finance, legal)
- Teaching and delivery skills (designing your own dance class/business)
- CV and confidence-building (personal goals and how to achieve them)
- Masterclasses with industry professionals
- An individual photoshoot.
While the deadline was 24 September 2021, they are still accepting applications for the next two weeks.
For more information and to apply, please visit the Movema website.Back to calendar