Wednesday 24 April 2019, 10am-4pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Managing Your Volunteers
This workshop will give you the opportunity to explore good practice techniques when managing and supporting volunteers.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
• Identify the difference between support and supervision
• Describe how volunteer motivations change and how this needs to be reflected in support and supervision
• Describe the techniques to provide good support and supervision
• Explore ways of developing volunteers
• Look at the different ways of providing recognition for volunteers
This course is for organisations that are looking to or already work with volunteers.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions