This workshop will give you the opportunity to explore good practice techniques when managing and supporting volunteers.
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Identify the difference between support and supervision
- Describe how volunteer motivations change and how this needs to be reflected in support and supervision
- Describe the techniques to provide good support and supervision
- Explore ways of developing volunteers
- Look at the different ways of providing recognition for volunteers
This course is for organisations that are looking to or already work with volunteers.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions