Wednesday 26 April 2017 – Central Liverpool.
Organisations are increasingly recognising the need to maximise their impact. Social Value UK provides practical, hands on training for individuals and organisations that want to move their focus from measuring to managing and maximising the value they create. Social impact and social innovation are sometimes seen as separate activities and this course integrates impact and innovation to create value. Participants will be able to go back and start collecting data that helps them design better services with their service users.
It is important to have clear objectives and measure progress towards those objectives. It is as important to know whether you are creating as much impact as you can with the resources you have available. A focus on maximising social value shifts the emphasis away from creating an external facing report towards creating the systems and culture that support decisions designed to maximise social value.
What you will get from the training:
- Understanding of the culture and systems necessary for maximising value, how these are different from measuring and reporting value and how social impact supports social innovation
- Practical experience of working with data as the basis for developing ideas to improve services and increase value. Guidance on how to collect information and how much to collect will be based on these ideas and the core questions that underpin a maximising culture
- Framework and a set of principles that can be used to underpin data collection for social innovation
- Confidence in selecting different tools and techniques that are available and the ability to go back to work the next day and make a start
- One-day training (existing members): £100 (+VAT)
- Training and one-year membership: £150 (+VAT)
- One-day training ONLY (non-members): £150 (+VAT)
For more information or to book your place, contact Clare Bentley at Social Value UK on 0151 703 9229 or e-mail email@example.com.Back to calendar