Tuesday 17 September 2019, 10am-1pm. LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Measuring and Monitoring Impact of Volunteers
Showing the impact volunteering has on your beneficiaries, the community, and volunteers themselves is a useful way of demonstrating the effectiveness of your volunteers to both funders and the wider society.
By the end of this half day session you will:
• Be able to explain how measuring impact can improve your volunteering programme
• Understand what is meant by measuring and monitoring volunteer impact
• Know what type of information to measure
• Know how to conduct a volunteer impact assessment
• Be able to calculate and analyse the economic value of volunteering
• Consider how to use the results in showing value and effectiveness
This course is for any organisation who uses volunteering to fulfil their aims, and who is looking to demonstrate their value.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/voluntary sector||£ 55.00|
|Private/public sector||£ 80.00|
Event terms and conditions