Wednesday 7 September 2017, 9.30am-12.30pm – Corporate Learning Centre, Sandringham Road, Ainsdale, PR8 2PJ.
This course aims to raise awareness and understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards.
- Understand why we have the Mental Capacity Act
- Know the five statutory principles of the Mental Capacity Act
- Discuss best interests decisions
- Be aware of how we can plan ahead
- Understand Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards
This course is delivered face to face in a classroom environment to allow for discussion, activities and feedback in a group setting away from workplace distractions.
Cost: £30 per person
For any queries, call 0151 934 2872 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to calendar