There are many ways to measure your impact and many tools on sale. Some are more relevant than others, some are expensive and others not actually necessary for measuring impact effectively.
This session will provide you with:
- The pros and cons of different impact measurement tools/techniques
- Practical guidance on developing your own impact measurement systems for short or multi-year projects
- Knowledge of how to cost/fund impact measurement activity
- Examples of real-life impact measurement systems that have worked to measure impact and lever in further funding
- Information about funders willing to support impact measurement activity
The course is aimed at board members and staff who want to know how to measure and report on the impact of the work of their organisation.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 85.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 110.00|
Event terms and conditions