The course will consider key criteria, application processes, and steps to plan and apply to: The Hemby Trust, Rathbone Trusts, PH Holt, John Moores Foundation, and Steve Morgan Foundation.
In particular, this will include:
• Understanding how to design and develop your project ideas
• Understanding different grant making processes and how to maximise your chances of a grant
• Aligning your project ideas/organisational needs to funder criteria
• Understanding how to evidence need and develop project outcomes
• Exploring methods to develop your project budget
• Exploring techniques for writing high quality funding applications
This course would be particularly useful for fundraisers from registered charities located in Liverpool or Merseyside. You will develop knowledge and skills that will enable you to understand grant requirements and make strong cases for your projects.
151 Dale Street
Event terms and conditions