This will include requirements of the Liverpool Inter-Agency Safeguarding Procedures 2018, and reference to the Merseyside Safeguarding Adults Board.
The day will begin with an overview of safeguarding and its importance, as a basis from which to examine policy content, structure, implications, and personal and organisational responsibility/liability.
By the end of the session, candidates will:
• Be refreshed about safeguarding vulnerable people of any age
• Understand the context in which safeguarding policy and procedures function
• Understand the areas which need to be included in a safeguarding policy
• Be able to structure a policy which is appropriate to their organisation
• Have resources, or access to helpful resources, to support policy completion/updating or introduction
This course is for any organisation who works with vulnerable adults or children.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions