Thursday 24 September 2020, 10am-1pm, LCVS, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool L2 2AH
Proving the Impact of Your Volunteers
In this time of change and funding constraints, it is increasingly important for organisations and groups to demonstrate the value that volunteers bring to the organisation, the people they work with and their community.
Some of the UK's largest funders favour bids that are able to evidence the involvement of local people. If local people volunteer for you and the benefits are clear to see, that could have an impact when applying for funds. It could also make it easier for you to find and recruit volunteers in the future.
By the end of this session you will:
- be able to explain how measuring impact can improve your volunteering programme
- understand what is meant by measuring and monitoring volunteer impact
- know what type of information to measure
- know how to conduct a volunteer impact assessment
- be able to calculate and analyse the economic value of volunteering
- consider how to use the results in order to display value and effectiveness
Learn to evidence the impact of your volunteers, so you can prove to the world what a great job they're doing and make it easier to sustain and increase their involvement.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/voluntary sector||£ 55.00|
|Private/public sector||£ 80.00|
Event terms and conditions