Thursday 19 January 2017, 10am-4pm – St James Centre, Teaching Room 2, 344 Laird Street, Wirral, CH41 7AL.
This workshop is for trustees and staff of community organisations, charities and social enterprises who are considering applying to the National Lottery’s Reaching Communities programme for revenue funding of over £10,000. The aim is to help you to plan and complete a competitive application to the Reaching Communities programme.
The areas that will be covered by the workshop will be:
- Understand the application form and bid process
- How to involve your beneficiaries
- Know what is meant by Evidence of Need
- Be able to explain the need for your project
- Understand Outcomes and how to write them
- Be able to provide strong organisational evidence
- Understand the Assessment Criteria
The trainer is Funding Consultant Peter M Riley who has over 32 years’ Local Government experience working within various Departments including Leisure Services, Planning and Economic Development and latterly Regeneration. He was Wirral Council’s Project Manager responsible for National Lottery project activity across Wirral for 15 years. He has assisted hundreds of groups and organisations in successfully applying for National Lottery funding – with grant successes totalling over £26 Million.
Cost: £85 per personBack to calendar