Amongst other things, the session covers the requirements of the Liverpool Inter Agency Safeguarding Procedures 2018 and reference to the Merseyside Safeguarding Adults Board.
The day will begin with an overview of safeguarding and its importance, as a basis from which to examine policy content, structure and implications, as well as personal and organisational responsibility and liability.
By the end of the session candidates will:
- be informed or refreshed about safeguarding vulnerable people of any age
- understand the context in which safeguarding policy and procedures function
- understand the areas that need to be included in a safeguarding policy
- be able to structure a policy appropriate to their organisation
- have resources, or access to the resources, to support them in creating and introducing, or updating, their policy
Create or update your organisation’s safeguarding policy with confidence, with expert guidance.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions