Samaritans of Liverpool and Merseyside are providing free training workshops in partnership with Liverpool City Council for organisations and residents in Liverpool. They have three core training workshops that you can choose from, or alternatively, they can help you create a bespoke design that suits the needs of your teams.
Some examples of what our workshops cover:
- What is different about how Samaritans listen.
- Listen to example Samaritan calls
- Learn to listen for feelings as well as meaning.
- Handling emotionally challenging conversations
- Practice supporting a vulnerable caller.
- Consider how to respond to a suicidal caller.
- Learn how to use support to minimise the stress of emotionally challenging conversations.
If you would like any further information, please contact email@example.com.Back to calendar