Hosted by Sports Careers Liverpool | Starting October 2021 | 10-week course | Based in L4
Are you interested in sports coaching? Then this could be for you. This 10-week course will prepare you for a career in sports coaching, you will learn about what it takes to build your own pathway to becoming a qualified sports coach.
This traineeship is aimed at individuals who are 16-18-years-old, are unemployed and not in education.
- They will offer placements where you will learn all about sports and activity coaching
- You will learn about CV building
- You will learn about preparing for job interviews
- You will get paid up to £40 per week while you learn
- There are only 10 spaces available.
For more information, please email SportsCareers.Liverpool@gmail.com or call Shaun on 07429657026.Back to calendar