Undoubtedly, partnerships between voluntary sector organisations have the potential to transform the sector, increase effectiveness and inspire more people to donate. However, they also come with potential risks. The right questions need to be asked by both parties, in order to create clear, shared and agreed objectives.
This session will help you to decide:
- when you might choose to work with partners, and when you should decide against!
- whether your organisation is ready for the commitment required to work with partners
- how you find the right partners to aid your fundraising
- how to make sure that everyone is clear about what to expect from the partnership
- how to track, monitor and evaluate fundraising partnerships
Perfect for project managers or anyone involved in delivery who wants to increase their organisation’s impact and value through partnership working.
151 Dale Street
|Charity/Voluntary sector||£ 90.00|
|Public/Private sector||£ 120.00|
Event terms and conditions