Thursday 4 August 2016, 10am – 4pm – 151 Dale Street.
With the application process to charitable grant funders becoming even more competitive this year, this course focuses on good practice in bid preparation and drafting. This course will take you through the process of getting your project proposal to a stage where you are ready to make high quality applications – maximising your bidding successes.
The course will enable you to understand what funders are actually looking for on their application forms in relation to:
- Matching your charitable objectives with theirs – finding a good fit with potential funders
- Project descriptions and activities
- Project outcomes and outputs
- Budget preparation and scale
- Service user involvement
- Evidence of need – why is your project the one for them to back?
- Consultation with stakeholders of all types
- Your organisational capacity/track record
- Your governance
The course is delivered by one of our funding advisers who has experienced of supporting many local organisations in bidding to a wide range of charitable and lottery funds.
Cost: £85 charity/voluntary sector; £170 private/public sector