Employment type: Full time.
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday – Friday (a job share will be considered for the right candidates).
Transforming Choice is a Liverpool based charity that provides detox and rehabilitation services for people overcoming addictions to alcohol and other substances. They are now approaching their tenth year and with exciting plans afoot, they are expanding their team to enable them to provide vital services to more people.
They are currently looking for an Admin & Finance Officer to join their team to oversee day-to-day finance duties and to provide ad-hoc admin support to the wider team. They are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a belief in people and a passion for doing the right thing. Experience in the drug and alcohol sector is not required although experience in a similar admin and finance focused role is preferred. The successful candidate will utilise a variety of software on a daily basis including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Data entry and collection on the National Drug Treatment and Monitoring Service (NDTMS) will be required, full training will be provided.
Other duties will include although are not limited to:
- Issuing and paying invoices.
- Managing credit card transactions and reconciling bank statements with relevant budgets.
- Logging financial transactions.
- A range of office duties including answering phone and email enquiries.
- 25-day holiday plus bank holiday and designated shut down days.
- Opportunities to progress within the role.
- Friendly team and working environment.
If you are interested and would like apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: TBA (Published in August 2021).Back to blog