Salary: £18,070 – 19,430 pro rata, NJC scale 4 points 18-20
Hours: 25 hours per week
Contract: Fixed term of 3 years
Triple C (Liverpool) is looking for that special mix – a people person with creative flair and insight, to help support and develop a small charity in its community based work in Liverpool 11.
The right candidate will:
- Build positive relationships with older people in the community
- Be creative in developing the project to combat isolation and improve wellbeing amongst older people
- Work closely with colleagues to recruit, inspire, train and support a team of volunteers
- Develop and extend the existing work with older people
- Encourage community engagement and strengthen partnerships across the community of Liverpool 11
You should be an experienced volunteer or someone with experience of working in the voluntary sector and with the skills to help a charity move forward, especially in its support of older people. You will be based at Christ Church Community Centre but outreach in the community is an essential part of the role.
To request an application pack, contact Helen Edwards at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Monday 5 February 2018, 5pm
Interviews: Monday 19 February 2018