Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: Part-time, up to 30 hours a month
Contract: 10 months
You will bring fresh ideas and perspective to Voice of Nations and help improve the delivery, book keeping and monitoring of an ESF project and related projects.
The role will involve:
- Helping with the coordination of an ESF project
- Review and evaluate the project
- Develop an accurate data entry and analysis system for the project
- Preparing newsletters / feedback in relation to the progression of the project
- Liaising with seasonal staff and project manager and assisting in the development and delivery of ICT workshops and the smooth running of the project
- Review project with the support of project manager
- Fundraising and budgeting
You will get the autonomy to handle the project with the support of a supervisor from start to finish.
The successful candidate will have a background within project work. Although it would be of an advantage, however for someone looking to progress within an marketing or business development role it is not essential, and training could be provided.
For more information, contact Dr Sylvia Forchap on 0151 345 4340 or 0753 921 6072, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.Back to blog