Support Volunteer – Corporate Fundraising
North West Air Ambulance is looking for support volunteers for its corporate fundraising team to help with:
- Researching companies online in the North West
- Researching companies that have Charity of the Year schemes
- Compiling a list of potential companies to target
- Contacting agreed companies to identify potential and garner opportunities
- Investigating these companies by finding out when the partnership starts/ends, how charities are chosen, what the process is, who the responsible person is
- Compiling information found on an excel spreadsheet
- Creating a list of potential corporate supporters
For over 17 years the North West Air Ambulance charity has provided the rapid pre-hospital care needed to make a life changing difference. It operates three helicopters, flying 365 days a year with doctors and paramedics on board providing emergency medical treatment when time is critical.
Read more and apply online.
Back to blog