Salary: £9,722 (actual annual salary), NJC pay scale at SCP23
Hours: 16 hours per week, with the possibility of increasing hours when additional funding is in place. This will include one early evening
Contract: Temporary Contract for two years, funded by Comic Relief
Women’s Health Information & Support Centre Ltd (WHISC) in Liverpool requires a Fundraising & Supporter Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your initiative and creativity to help develop and improve the organisation’s strategies, as well as learn sought-after skills in charity fundraising.
This post is ideal to combine with other responsibilities (work, family, freelancing)
You must have experience in writing successful funding bids, fundraising through supporter work, and of the voluntary sector. You must be educated to A level higher or equivalent.
Main duties include:
- Developing a fundraising strategy with the Manager
- Research potential funding opportunities and make detailed applications
- Establish clear systems and to ensure regular applications are made
- Dealing with supporters, developing fundraising from supporters and recruit new supporters and advocates on a local level
- Delivering training on fundraising
- Using IT systems to monitor and report on services
- Monitor all activities to ensure that they meet Equal Opportunities and comply with Health and Safety
WHISC provides a women-only service to vulnerable women. This advertisement meets conditions of the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1, Para 1, whereby the sex of the worker (Female) is an occupational requirement.
For an application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Thursday 13 April 2017, 10amBack to blog