Salary: £9,710 per annum (NJC pay scale at SCP 25)
Hours: 15 hours per week, with a possibility of more hours, subject to additional funding
Contract: Two years, funded by Comic Relief
Women’s Health Information & Support Centre Ltd (WHISC) requires a Fundraising and Supporter Officer. This is an exciting opportunity to use your initiative and creativity to help develop and improve the charity’s strategies and learn sought-after skills in charity fundraising.
Main duties include:
- Developing a fundraising strategy with the Manager
- Research potential funding opportunities and make detailed applications
- Establish clear systems and to ensure regular applications are made
- Dealing with supporters, developing fundraising from supporters and recruit new supporters and advocates on a local level
- Delivering training on fundraising
- Using IT systems to monitor and report on services
- Monitor all activities to ensure that they meet Equal Opportunities and comply with Health and Safety
WHISC provides a women-only service to vulnerable women. This advertisement meets conditions of the Equality Act 2010, Schedule 9, Part 1, Para 1, whereby the sex of the worker (female) is an occupational requirement.
You must have experience of writing successful funding bids, fundraising through supporter work, and of the voluntary sector. You must be educated to a level higher or equivalent.
For an application pack, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Thursday 9 March 2017, 10amBack to blog