Sahir House invites you to get creative with the international symbol of the red ribbon for the charity’s World AIDS Day art competition Rock the Red Ribbon.
Supported by Tate, Cass Art and Dot-Art, Rock the Red Ribbon Art Competition is an exciting opportunity for local, aspiring artists to gain exposure, support their local HIV charity and have their work judged by award winning artists and designers.
Organisers invite artists to create a piece of art that:
- uniquely incorporates the red ribbon, the international symbol of HIV
- presents a clear visual image that represents and promotes the work of Sahir House
The winning image will be used in future campaigns and events.
Artwork can be submitted in any format that can be displayed in a still image. Different forms of art are actively encouraged, with the Sahir House team saying that they want to see as many forms as possible, from pencil to paint and from digital art to sculpture.
There are some fantastic prizes to be won:
- Winner: Tate membership, which includes entry to the current Don McCullin exhibition, and an art goodie bag
- 1st runner up: a £50 art supply bundle from Cass Art
- 2nd runner up: dot-art online art class
- 3rd runner up: a £30 art supply bundle from Cass Art
For further information and to enter, visit the Sahir House website.
Deadline for submissions is Wednesday 25 November 2020.Back to blog