Posts available: 1.
Salary: £32,019 per annum.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Days per week: 5 days.
Location: Princes Road, L8,
YMCA Together is a registered charity and company Limited by Guarantee. They were founded in 1846 and they are built on a long history of providing a place for people experiencing challenging times in their lives.
YMCA Together is a truly value-driven organisation.
Their vision is that everyone should feel safe, understood, empowered and positive for their future. They meet their vision by working within their values of Strength, Humility, Respect, Empathy and Kindness. These SHREK values run through all that they do from recruitment to how they work alongside people in their services to their partnership approach with other providers.
Their clear vision and values come together to help them in their mission to inspire and support people to change their lives by instilling hope, valuing the person and maximising potential.
The main purpose of Job Role
The Hostel Manager is responsible for the effective operational management of the Florence House service. The post holder will line manage the Support Staff. Working closely in a team with the Director of Homeless Services, and wider operational leadership and the post holder will provide day to day management and assist in the development of the services.
Hours of Work
The post holder will be working primarily between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, with the occasional requirement to work flexible hours as appropriate to the post including some weekends and evenings as part of the 24/7 rota and to be on call out of hours.
- Ensure residents receive flexible, person-centred support informed by Cognitive Analytical Approach (CAT) and reflective practice
- Manage the day to day running of the accommodation using a “Psychological informed Approach”
- Maintain excellent communication with YMCA Management team
- Maintain the quality standard of the buildings ensuring all Health & Safety compliance is in place and repairs and maintenance are completed
- To supervise, support and direct your staff to make appropriate and informed decisions around clients support and accommodation.
To read the full job description and to apply, please go to the YMCA Together website.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: 28 March 2022.
Interviews: 1 April 2022.Back to blog