Posts available: 1.
Salary: £10,704 per annum.
Hours per week: 18 hours(including some bank holidays).
Days per week: 3 days.
Location: Leeds Street, L3.
YMCA Together is a registered charity and company Limited by Guarantee. They were founded in 1846 and they are built on a long history of providing a place for people experiencing challenging times in their lives.
YMCA Together is a truly value-driven organisation.
Their vision is that everyone should feel safe, understood, empowered and positive for their future. They meet their vision by working within their values of Strength, Humility, Respect, Empathy and Kindness. These SHREK values run through all that they do from recruitment to how they work alongside people in their services to their partnership approach with other providers.
Their clear vision and values come together to help them in their mission to inspire and support people to change their lives by instilling hope, valuing the person and maximising potential.
The successful applicant will provide administration support to the YMCA Together Leadership Team. Your role will require you to produce regular reports for the group, creation of documents and booking and arrangements for meeting and minute taking. Your role will also involve liaison with the Project Manager and lead partners to support the development of this Group its processes and pathways.
- To ensure administrative tasks are completed for the YMCA Leadership Team
- To arrange and provide minute taking for meetings and events
- To produce timely and accurate reports the YMCA Leadership Team
- To support the development of the group by assisting with the creation of documents and administrative communication.
- Providing administration and project support
- Working alongside the Project Manager, Lead providers and Analyst to extract and collate appropriate data to ensure compliance with funding obligations
- Creation and compilation of reports for the YMCA Leadership team
- Attending meetings with commissioners and services on behalf of YMCA
- To take and disseminate meeting minutes as required. Preparing documentation needed for meetings and project
- Work flexibly to meet the changing needs of the organisation
- Undertake any other duties that may be reasonably requested
- Liaising directly with local authorities and providers to support the development of the project and the work that the YMCA do.
Professional Practice and Development
- Attend regular supervision sessions with the Line Manager in accordance with the supervision contract
- Maintain good professional practice and ensure ongoing development, through use of supervision and training
- Respect the confidentiality of service users using the service and be responsible for the security of personal and confidential information
- Carry out all these duties within the organisation’s safety guidelines.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit the YMCA Together website.