Posts available: 1.
Salary: £32,499 to £32,986 on 1 April 2022.
Hours per week: 37.5 hours.
Days per week: 5 days.
Location: Croxteth Road, L8.
YMCA Together is a registered charity and company Limited by Guarantee. They were founded in 1846 and they are built on a long history of providing a place for people experiencing challenging times in their lives.
YMCA Together is a truly value-driven organisation.
Their vision is that everyone should feel safe, understood, empowered and positive for their future. They meet their vision by working within their values of Strength, Humility, Respect, Empathy and Kindness. These SHREK values run through all that they do from recruitment to how they work alongside people in their services to their partnership approach with other providers.
Their clear vision and values come together to help them in their mission to inspire and support people to change their lives by instilling hope, valuing the person and maximising potential.
RISE – Recover, Inspire, Support, Empower is part of a recovery pathway for the city of Liverpool. They e work in partnership with New Start to deliver a female-only harm reduction service, rehab and step-down service. This role is Service Manager for the rehab element.
RISE is a 33-bed residential rehab for people wanting to become abstinent from drugs and/or alcohol. The service is rated outstanding by CQC.
The service offers a fully integrated model incorporating elements of pre-engagement, a treatment programme and ongoing support, in a supported housing setting, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and 365 days a year.
They ensure that every service they deliver is psychologically informed and underpinned by Cognitive Analytical Therapy offering a wide range of support and assistance that empowers and enables people to have a range of choices and create positive, sustainable futures for themselves.
Hours of work
The service will be staffed 24/7, the post holder will be working primarily between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm, with the requirement to be on call out of hours.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage the day to day running of the service
- Ensuring Compliance to CQC regulations
- Support and supervise the staff team
- To support the Therapists and Practitioners to deliver their interventions in a genuine psychologically informed environment.
- Maintain excellent communication with Operational and Strategic Leadership teams
The specific areas of responsibility are set out below. These are subject to regular review in order to meet the changing needs of the organisation and the environment in which it operates.
Managing service delivery and performance
- Ensuring that the voices of service users are consistently sought and used to shape service delivery
- Ensure implementation of their quality management system so that internal and external standards and reporting requirements are met and external quality marks are maintained
- Acting as an expert ‘trouble-shooter’, providing expert guidance and leadership in relation to complex operational crisis and safeguarding situations involving potential operational, legal and reputational risk to survivors and to the organisation
- Delivering required performance to all contracts ensuring adherence and positioning for successful retendering
- Managing commissioner relationships including identifying risks, assessing and responding to changing requirements by effective negotiation and ensuring performance to contracts is met
- Lead on the management of health, safety and security in operations
- Acting as the expert lead for organisation on operational activities including where required acting as an advisor with external organisations, policy and focus groups
- Contributing to the strategy of operations and YMCA including facilitating consultation with staff at the service to ensure effective business planning
- Overseeing all activities through local engagement strategy liaising with development, fundraising and services and agreeing fundraising activities for operations
- Overseeing budgets and advising Director of Finance of exceptions and remedial actions
- Developing the expertise and skills of the workforce in alignment with new, evolving and existing models of provision.
To read the full job description and to apply, please go to the YMCA Together website.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.