Hosted by University of Stirling | 1:30 – 4:30 PM on Tuesday 27 February 2024 | Quaker Meeting House, 22 School Lane, L1 3BT
This workshop is part of a big research project looking at what works in Home Improvement Services. These are the kind of services which help people to adapt their homes as they age, or assist with energy efficiency improvements.
The event hosts are looking for older people who have used a home improvement service recently to help them with this research. The research is funded by the Centre for Ageing Better, as part of their wider goal to make sure everyone has a good home.
This workshop is about people’s experiences of adaptations and home improvement:
- The workshop is creative and fun – it’s based on a board game as a creative way to talk about housing and improvements
- Free lunch on arrival
- £30 voucher for volunteers
- Travel costs are covered for participants.
This event is free.
If you are interested in attending, please contact:
- Vikki McCall | firstname.lastname@example.org | 01786-467698
- Steve Rolfe | email@example.com | 01786-466322