Once your organisation is funding ready, i.e. able to meet the eligibility and reporting requirements of funders, then applying for funding is likely to be high on the agenda.
Funding applications can range from a brief letter to a small charitable trust, through to complex multi-stage, multi-document submissions to larger foundations or statutory funders and commissioners.
In recent years, LCVS has supported thousands of organisations to develop successful funding applications worth millions of pounds. We can help you to write your funding application and guide you to address any problems or barriers to help you progress.
Our bid-writing support includes:
- Managing a funding application from inception to finished submission
- Shared responsibility for proposal development
- Production of supporting documents
- Playing the role of “critical friend” throughout the process
- Reviewing the final draft proposal and making recommendations before submission
We also provide training in relation fundraising including bid writing, budgeting and log frames.
To enquire, please complete the Enquiry Form.