The task of securing funding for your organisation begins with research.
With more than 8,000 UK charitable trusts, thousands of companies funding charitable work and hundreds of statutory grants and contracts issued every year, identifying relevant funders and funding can be challenging.
LCVS can conduct light touch and comprehensive funding searches for voluntary organisations in the following areas:
- Charitable trusts and foundations
- Company giving
- Statutory grants
- Statutory tenders and contracts
We have access to some of the best funding information sources available and regularly collect intelligence on funding developments in the sector.
We also provide support and training to help you conduct your own funding research. This takes the form of one-to-one guidance on researching funding and structured group training workshops which will equip you to:
- Clarify your funding needs
- Identify key sources of funding information (free and paid for)
- Utilise information sources to get the best results
- Understand the funding information generated
- Match funding sources to your organisation’s funding needs.
Merseyside Funding Information Portal
MFIP provides free information on funding opportunities, updates and online self-assessment tools for Merseyside’s voluntary sector. Click the link below to begin your search.