Salary: £23,000 per annum.
Working Hours: 35 hours per week.
Location: My Clubmoor Hub, 56 Maiden Lane, Clubmoor, Liverpool L13 9AW.
Responsible to: LCVS Director of Finance and Resources and My Clubmoor Board Chair.
Summary of the Role (Hub Manager)
- The Hub Manager and Administrator will be based predominantly at the My Clubmoor Community Hub with some hours undertaken at various locations within Clubmoor, Liverpool and the surrounding areas. This may vary depending upon relevant community outreach projects related to the My Clubmoor vision and plan. This role will involve management of the general day to day running of My Clubmoor Hub. The role will involve maintaining the highest standards inside and outside the building, including maintenance and health and safety, to ensure that everyone – visitors, staff and volunteers, experiences a quality welcome at the My Clubmoor Hub.
- Proactive, working well as part of a team, enthusiastic and passionate about making a difference to the local community and making My Clubmoor a thriving Hub.
- Practical and administrative support for the Big Local Partnership alongside the operation of the Community Hub, including opening and closing the building for community workshops and events including weekends and evenings as necessary. The Administrator will work alongside the Big Local Partnership to ensure that the Hub is a vibrant and community-orientated facility that operates for the benefit of local residents.
Summary of the Role (Administrative)
- To carry out any necessary practical and administrative functions (including financial recording and reporting) which are necessary for My Clubmoor to function.
- To contribute to the development of the Hub, providing ideas and support to the My Clubmoor Big Local Partnership especially in relation to the on-going viability of the Hub in light of our 2021 consultation with local residents.
For more information about this role, please download this document.
To apply, please contact Graham Wright at Graham.Wright@lcvs.org.uk.
Deadline: Friday 17 September 2021.Back to blog