Friday 29 September 2017, 9am-4.30pm – The Brain Charity, Norton Street, Liverpool, L3 8LR.
This session is targeted at practitioners who will have the responsibility for completing an Early Help Assessment and also at the multi-agency workforce with the aim of developing the participant’s awareness of the Early Help Assessment Framework.
The session will provide an opportunity for the multi-agency workforce to explore and develop skills in the key aspects of the Liverpool Early Help Assessment process.
- Identifying families at risk at an early stage, gaining their engagement and consent to initiate the process effectively
- Developing assessment skills, with a specific focus on identifying risk and protective factors
- Co-ordinating multi-agency delivery of interventions including managing effective team around the family meetings
- Reviewing progress appropriately and managing step up and step down (exit strategies)
- Generating effective working relationships and links between staff across agencies
Attendance at one of these sessions is recommended so that Liverpool develops and embeds a strong Early Help programme of support for families who will benefit from multi-agency partnerships, and prevent concerns escalating to more serious levels of need.
As these sessions will have greatest impact from multi-agency participation, you are asked to nominate staff (or yourself) to sessions spread across the dates available. This will help to embed strong partnership working and understanding of Agency/Service support across the whole of Children’s Workforce in Liverpool.
To book your place, go to the Early Help Directory home page and click on Workforce Development Events Booking System on the bottom left hand corner. Before you can book you will need to register an account, if you don’t already have one, and sign in using these instructions.
For more information, contact email@example.com.
If you cannot attend the session you have booked, you will need to cancel your place online, giving at least 48 hours’ notice, or you may be charged £50 for non-attendance. You can also send an alternate in your place.Back to calendar