Free Discrimination Training For The Non For Profit Sector
Course Objectives: Provide a basic understanding of discrimination law and identifying discrimination when it occurs.
Who is it for: Trustees and those responsible for managing and delivering services to the community. Staff who are involved in, or have an interest in equal opportunities.
Benefits & Outcomes:
- Understanding and awareness of discrimination law.
- What to do when faced with a complaint of discrimination.
- Demonstrating your organisations commitment to equal opportunities
- Minimising the risk of discrimination litigation against your organisation
- Improving your funding prospects
Venues & Dates:
Wirral Change, 12 St Laurence Dr, Birkenhead, CH41 3JD.
Thursday 29 November – 10am to 12.30pm
Merseyside Youth Association. 65-67 Hanover St, Liverpool, L1 3DY.
Thursday 29 November – 2pm to 4.30pm