Term: Full Time / Permanent.
Location: Liverpool (hybrid).
Do you want to be part of an organisation that provides support, advice and training for organisations across Liverpool? Are you passionate about strengthening communities, and about improving wellbeing? Do you want to be part of a movement that brings people, organisations and resources together? Then we would love to hear from you!
We have an exciting opportunity to join us at LCVS (Liverpool Charity and Voluntary Services) in a capacity that will allow you to impact the voluntary sector across this wonderful city.
CharityJob are delighted to be supporting the LCVS in our search for a Funding Advisor who will deliver advice, training and consultancy support to voluntary community and faith sector groups on a range of funding opportunities. Duties will include:
- Offering regular support and guidance sessions to provide information, advice and practical support (including bid writing) to voluntary and community groups
- Providing technical assistance to voluntary, community and faith sector organisations in identifying gaps/weaknesses in funding submissions
- Preparing funding applications and tenders on behalf of client organisations and to secure additional funding opportunities and provide advice around diversifying income
- Making and sustaining effective working relationships with funding agencies, and to raise issues on behalf of community and voluntary sector organisations on matters relating to relevant funds.
To be considered for this role you should come to us with experience working in, or with, the non-profit sector and have a demonstrable track record of writing and submitting successful bids. You should be able to develop and steward relationships with an active list of organisations and be able to support charities in developing their funding strategies. You should therefore be knowledgeable of, and have experience with, local and national grant funders, but also have expertise across other areas of fundraising.
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to join a flexible organisation who puts the wellbeing of its staff at the core. The role will be a blend of homeworking, office-working and travel across the region. By joining LCVS as Funding Advisor you will form part of a small but ambitious team and play a role achieving long-term systemic improvements for the charity.
To register your interest, or for more information, contact Charlie or Leanne at Charity Horizons:
- Charlie – 07799521685 / email@example.com
- Leanne – 07799465697 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: If you would like to submit an application or express your interest in an alternative format, such as audio or video upload, please contact either Charlie or Leanne who will be happy to advise on this.
Please also be aware that Charity Horizons use anonymous recruitment methods when submitting shortlists for all our roles and we only work with organisations that are happy to engage with them in this way.
Charity Horizons is an equal opportunities employer and as such actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace. They welcome and encourage applications from all suitable candidates irrespective of age, disability, hidden disability, race or national origin, religion or belief, gender, gender expression, political view, sexual orientation, medical condition and pregnancy.