Posts available: 1.
Term: 12 months.
Hours per week: 35 hours.
Days per week: 5 days.
Reporting to: Strategic Fundraising and Systems Manager.
Location: The tide Head office, 151 Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 2AH. This post will require occasional travel to other regions and UK countries.
tide – together in dementia every day is the UK wide involvement network for carers and former carers of people living with dementia. The overall aim of the tide carer network is to improve their experiences as unpaid carers as well as the services available to those they care for.
Are you skilled at developing ways of monitoring and tracking valued outcomes? The role has overall responsibility for capturing information that relates to monitoring performance, analysing impact and communicating results to stakeholders and funders. The postholder will ensure that the data captured and the tools implemented are aligned with the internal evaluation processes within the organisation as well as working closely with the contracted external evaluators to ensure an effective evaluation of the network is achieved. The role offers the chance to make a valued difference to the lives of carers of people living with dementia through showing how effective practice – rather than good intentions and good ideas – can change their lives.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Work with key internal colleagues to ensure that the organisation captures the impact of its existing services and provides vital information to improve future funding applications and project improvement;
- Identify key performance indicators that will measure the impacts and outcomes of tide’s work;
- Ensure that funding bids and grant applications demonstrate the positive outcomes and impact the organisation delivers to the wider community;
- Devise practical approaches to collecting data to measure and demonstrate tide’s impact and keep up to date on the literature and research concerning social value and social impact;
- Develop materials that best illustrate the impact of tide’s work and agree ways of securing wider dissemination;
- Engage with a variety of stakeholders and partners for their ideas about measuring impact;
- Oversee quality data capture and analysis;
- Keep up to date concerning current issues affecting people living with dementia and their carers across services, sectors and devolved administrations;
- Engage with and participate in both the internal and external evaluation processes of the organisation;
- Ensure that our methods of measuring the impact of tide’s work meet the outcomes required by individual sectors;
- Build a tide data portfolio of case studies;
- Participate in regular supervision and appraisals with your line manager;
- Participate in training and take personal responsibility for development in the role;
- Pay due attention to health and safety at all times and where necessary risk assess venues prior to an engagement activity, with particular reference to tide carers as volunteers, in line with the organisation’s Volunteering Policy and Health and Safety Policy;
- Undertake other tasks, duties or projects which may arise from time to time, which are commensurate with the general level of this post and as directed by your line manager.
To read the full job description and to apply, please visit the tide website.
For more information, please email Rebecca.Rezvany@tidecarers.org.uk.
Deadline: 23 February 2022.
Interviews: Week commencing 28 February 2022.Back to blog