Posts available: 1.
Hours per week: 37 hours.
Days per week: 5 days.
Reporting to: Director.
Location: Aigburth, Liverpool.
Transforming Choice is a Liverpool based charity providing detox and rehabilitation services for people overcoming addictions to alcohol and other substances. Now in their tenth year and with exciting plans afoot, they’re expanding their team to enable them to provide vital services to more people.
They’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a belief in people and a passion for doing the right thing. The successful candidate will provide day to day administrative support to the team, and manage some basic finance functions such as issuing and paying invoices, and logging transactions. This post requires use of a variety of software on a daily basis including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Some data entry and collection on the National Drug Treatment and Monitoring Service (NDTMS) will also be required. Other duties will include although are not limited to:
- Internal and external communications including responding to phone, email or website enquiries,
- Collation of relevant information for new residents, from referral to admission
- Preparation of reports for commissioners, funders and the trustees
- Coordination of staff wellbeing activities
- Some social media activity.
Experience in a similar role is essential for this position, although experience in the drug and alcohol sector is not required.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.